Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Out of all the kids ‘Tyn is by far the hardest to put to sleep. The other kids could sleep any where any time. Didn’t matter. If they were tired they would crash. Not ‘Tyn. He has to always have some type of hypnotic music playing; ocean sounds, whales, pan flute, lullaby’s. Can get kind of tiring on listening to the same sounds day in and out. Then we received Jammy Jams Hair Metal Goes Lullaby. You just can’t go wrong with your favorite hair bands sending your little ones off to slumberland!
Even if he wasn’t tired, ‘Tyn loved this album. ‘d put it on and he’d just stop what he was doing to sway or if was nursing he’d stop doing his “nurse yoga” and just lay there looking at me while I hmmed half sang the songs. Admittedly I even used it to do yoga to the other morning.
Hair Metal Goes Lullaby includes this great list of instrumental versions:
- Every Rose Has Its Thorn (originally by Poison)
- Gypsy Road (originally by Cinderella)
- Home Sweet Home (originally by Mötley Crüe)
- I Remember You (originally by Skid Row)
- Lay It Down (originally by Ratt)
- Honestly (originally by Stryper)
- Livin’ On A Prayer (originally by Bon Jovi)
- Dream Warriors (originally by Dokken)
- Jet City Women (originally by Queensrÿche)
- Here I Go Again (originally by Whitesnake)
And if you feel like gettin’ down vs rockin’ it, check out their other albums at Jammy Jams which has some of today’s hits transformed!
You can get Hair Metal Goes Lullaby in the following ways:
Win a copy of this album so you and/or your little one can rock out with a touch of peace!
This giveaway has ended.
ronalee d. is the winner!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.