A little while ago the kids received their starter kit to Little Passports. They absolutely marveled over the suitcase that contained all their goodies and became the center of their play for the longest time. The concept behind Little Passport, is to send each explorer on a monthly adventure with Sam and Sofia.
The kids loved learning geography through the games played. It was also very enjoyable to sit back and watch the hubs play with the kids as he showed them where he went while in the Navy and Army. Sometimes it’s not easy to get the kids to wrap their brains around where daddy went but with the help of Little Passports the kids got a little better understanding.
What’s included in the starter kit?
- Welcome letter from Sam and Sofia
- World map
- Activity sheet
- and a boarding pass that contains the activation code to online games and activities.
After you receive your starter kit, each month a new adventure package will arrive. They will have the following items for your little adventurer:
- craft project
- a letter from Sam and Sofia
- a new passport stamp
- variety of fun projects
- a photo from the country they’re about to embark on
- and a variety of other goodies
Worried about collecting a bunch of stuff? Don’t be that’s the whole point of the suitcase to collect their goodies along their travels.
Interested in signing a child up?
Little Passports has two options for ya to follow Sam and Sofia:
1. World Edition: Follow Sam and Sofia around the world to a different country every month. These adventures are geared for ages 5 to 10.
2. USA Edition: Follow Sam and Sofia throughout the United States, two at a time for kids ages 7 to 12.
Either adventure you choose will be sure to teach your children about geography, helping others, and they’ll find themselves engaged!
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.